"TP Engineering" has been involved in many projects related to the preparation, planning and scheduling of shutdowns and maintenance activities of industrial enterprises using our own unique planning system.
The uniqueness of our system is “the planning from the bottom to the top” principle based on engineering information , required for safe and efficient solutions of the maintenance tasks (for the maintenance task to be performed safely and efficiently).
This information includes:
- Location of maintenance implementation;
- List of equipment in need of maintenance;
- Maintenance time;
- Written instructions that shall be used;
- Which documents are needed (descriptions, instructions, drawings, spare part catalogues);
- Tools and measurement instruments to be used;
- Any necessary handling and transport equipment to be used;
- Expected spare parts to be used;
- Number of qualified workers (including contractors);
- Any special safety rules to follow;
- A list of contact persons from the customer for getting work permits.