TP Engineering provides a wide range of engineering services that include the provision of design, drafting, analytical and emission monitoring services.
Provision of engineering design, drafting, analytical and emission monitoring services
"TP Engineering" possesses qualified and experienced personnel to advise and solve equipment problems utilizing a wide range of condition monitoring techniques.
Condition Monitoring is a maintenance policy which uses advanced technology for the direct monitoring of the mechanical condition, system efficiency and other indicators to predict the actual failure time or decline in the efficiency.
LDAR - Leak Detection and Repair
Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) program is designed to monitor and audit a facility's fugitive emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Achieve compliance with European environmental regulations in pollution emission and clean air
- Carry out the electronic tagging
- Measure the leakage of hydrocarbons and determinate the leakage of valves, control valves, flanges, pumps, compressors
- Calculate the total amount of leak of the plant into the enviroment
- Evaluate the financial losses
- Evaluate the reliability and risks
- Prepare the repair order with recommendations
- Prepare and plan repairs
- Assess the quality of repair
- Methods: Sniffering - EPA 21 and Hi Flow Sampler for gaseous media.
- TP.LDAR software - Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) is program to monitor and audit a facility's fugitive emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
Smart Leak Detection and Repair (SLDAR) method is the use of optical imaging or remote sensing technology. Optical imaging (or remote sensing) offers an operator the ability to monitor traditional and nontraditional components from a distance and identify leakage (of a sufficient mass flux) within the line of sight of the optical imager. The remote sensing and instantaneous detection capabilities of this technology allows an operator to scan areas containing tens to hundreds of potential leaks, thus eliminating the need to visit and manually measure all potential leak sites.
Engineering Drawings Management
"TP Engineering" has also developed electronic drawing management system that converts MS Visio, Auto-CAD, Bentley, Integraph SmartPlant and others formats to TPD format, so all users can access the system online.
"TP Engineering" specialises in the drafting of:
- BFD - Block Flow Diagram;
- PFD - Process Flow Diagram;
- P&ID - Piping and Instrumentation Diagram.
P&ID's are the most informative and useful diagrams. Our interactive P&ID software allows the user to navigate through the entire facility and assign parameters against any defined object on the drawings.
Engineering drawings can be used for the control of technological processes, maintenance, repair planning, design and redesign of technological units, personnel training etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter